Monday, October 29, 2007

my very own fairytales.

IT lessons today.
Lol.
Super boring. But had fun with celine , tunli , sucker 1 , 2 , 3.
Track people are so lame ; but fun at the same time.
Hahahah ! If not for my skin, i should be in track ba. Hahahah !
Its ok, im contented in dance! (:

SERENE ; SIOKKAN ; MENGKIAT IS BACKKKKK !
WEEE ~ ah meng say he miss me can ? xDDD
I miss him lahh ! I miss serene's craps & kajiao-ing siokkan !

Zomg !
Liverpool vs Arsenal . DRAW !
Weee ~ heng ah. I nv lose th bet . -.-
But.. Man utd vs Arsenal match coming up !
The results is kind of obvious . (:
MAN UTD FOREVER ! WEEE.


Looking through my photo album..
I found this :

Hahahah.
I seriously miss the old days.
It will be hard to come back.
People do change .. We are not as innocent as we once are.
The burdens in our heart ; the responsibility we are having.
Its impt for people to have good childhood (:
WEEOWEE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly feeling oh-so-emo outta a sudden.
A sudden urge to cry.
Bet if dawn see this, she is so going to nag at me again. x:
Not sure of the origin of this pain ; but i got this feeling that even if i knw the origin, i can do nothing about it.

Seeing you turn ur back against me, the sight just pain me so much.
Yet, i still have to maintain the happy smile on my face.
Aww man ~ i bet u dont knw that u carried such a position in my heart.
Blahhh. No doubt. U does. And i think its the stupidest thing i have ever decided.
Stupid ya, but no regrets.
Well, im dumb. (:
And its because of my dumbness that i let u guard my heart.
I trust u to face me one day ; and not ur back facing me.


I'm always dreaming.
Dreaming that once i wake up from my sleep,
i will become i rich kid.
With many shuaige chasing after me. (:
But you will still be my final choice. x:
Sound like a perfect dream to me ; a sweet fairytale.
Ya, i knw that all this is ntg but just a dream.

To u all, i might not even be worthy of this kind dream.
Im not as prettaye , cute , demure like a usual girl.
Hahah . But still as wad i said, they are dreams.
I dun have all this in real life. But surely, i can have a dream ba.
Dream of my Mr Right hugging me tightly in his arms. (:
WOW !
Too good to be true.
I wish i never have to wake up and face the harsh reality.
最爱还是你
这是我的决定
时间会证明我爱你的勇气

No comments: